Friday 10 April 2009

The Hives part II



Tyrannosaurus Hives (2004)

1. Abra Cadaver
2. Two-Timing Touch and Broken Bones

3. Walk Idiot Walk

4. No Pun Intended

5. A Little More for Little You

6. B Is for Brutus

7. See-Through Head

8. Diabolic Scheme

9. Missing Link

10. Love in Plaster

11. Dead Quote Olympics

12. Antidote

192kbps mp3
Download



The Black and White Album (2007)

1. Tick Tick Boom
2. Try It Again

3. You Got It All... Wrong

4. Well All Right!

5. Hey Little World
6. A Stroll Through Hive Manor Corridors

7. Won't Be Long

8. T.H.E.H.I.V.E.S.

9. Return the Favour

10. Giddy Up!

11. Square One Here I Come

12. You Dress Up for Armageddon

13. Puppet on a String
14. Bigger Hole to Fill


192kbps mp3
Download



3 EPs

Oh Lord! When? How? (1996)
1. You Think You're so Darn Special!
2. Cellblock
3. Some People
4. How Will I Cope With That?
5. Bearded Lady
6. Let Me Go




A.K.A. I-D-I-O-T (2000)
1. A.K.A. I-D-I-O-T
2. Outsmarted
3. Untutored Youth
4. Fever
5. Mad Man





Primer (2007)
1. Tick Tick Boom
2. Square One Here I Come
3. Hate to Say I Told You So (live)
4. Two-Timing Touch and Broken Bones (live)





variable bitrate mp3
Download


The Hives part I

2 comments:

carlos fernando said...

hey, por favor, podras subir la discografia de "the swamp zombies", por favor, please, please. Thank you

Tiadaghton Rocks Radio said...

Great reading your blog poost

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...