Wednesday 29 September 2010

Midnight Thunder Express

Born in May 2001, Midnight Thunder Express were formed after the demise of Seattle punk rock n' rollers, the Valentine Killers. Stu Miller, Brian Coloff, and Scott Myrene decided to forge on with their mission. However, this time it was layering the sexual swagger of T Rex and the Stones on top of pure rock n' roll learned on record from the masters such as AC/DC, MC5, and the New York Dolls. Recruiting Willie from the sinking vessel known as the Backstabbers and Jimmy Flame (Jimmy Flame and the Sexy Boys) on drums, Midnight Thunder Express was complete. Their only release was the self-titled album on 2002.


Midnight Thunder Express (2002)

1 comment:

puzz said...

Hi Dude,

Awesome blog! Every time I try and download this album I get this message - owner's public traffic exhausted, I'm guessing your blog is very popular or the links are dead. I'd be most grateful if you could let me know how I can get this album from you, need to get the Fumes as well at some point.

Much appreciated.

Cheers, Nick.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...