Tuesday 28 February 2012

The Song Ramones the Same: A Tribute to the Ramones (2002)

1. Sahara Hotnights - Rockaway Beach
2. Cool Millions - The Kkk Took My Baby Away
3. Sort Sol - Blitzkrieg Bop
4. The Nomads ft. Kissettes - I Remember You
5. D.A.D. - Havanna Affair
6. The Hellacopters - What'd Ya Do
7. Per Gessle - I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
8. Satirine - Mama's Boy
9. The Dictators - I Just Wanna Have Something To Do
10. Sator - Mental Hell
11. Whale - Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue
12. Wolf - I'm Not Afraid Of Life
13. Wayne Kramer - Bonzo Goes To Bitsburg
14. Toilet Boys - Carbona Not Glue
15. Maryslim - I Believe In Miracles
16. Wilmer X - I Can't Make It On Time
17. Danko Jones - The Return Of Jackie And Judy
18. Backyard Babies - Pet Semetary
19. Jesse Malin - Questioningly

256kbps mp3

2 comments:

never-ending-spleepy-eyes said...

hey!
i can see you love garage punk just like me and are into crypt records & all that.
check this late band from my country, Portugal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpCuHTGD0sQ

They released on american laber: Eelevator Musica.

discography:
- Porkabilly Psychosis
- Bad Trip
- Outer Space Shit
- 7"-Fuck The Beatles Go Country
- Pussynest
- 7"-Jungle EP

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say thanks! and to let you know a few of the songs have bad skips in them. namely - the dictators and maryslim tracks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...